- First of all launch your favorite web browsing application.
- Go to the homepage of Optus. (http://www.optus.com.au/) Go to the top right hand corner and click on LOGIN link and select My Account option. A new web page will open.
- On the MY ACCOUNT LOGIN page, click on Forgot your password link. A new page will open. Go to that new page.
- On that newly opened page (Reset Password), please enter your username or login email address and then click on Continue option.
- Click on the radio button next to Service number or internet username or Account number. (Your service number may be any of these: your home phone, mobile phone or mobile broadband number. Your internet username is the one Optus give you when you sign up for a home broadband service. Your 14 digit account number is at the top of bill).
- Click on Send temporary password option.
Optus Email Technical Support Phone Number
Hope the steps above help you reset your Optus email account password. For more information, online assistance and guidance on how to reset, recover or change email account password please dial the given Optus Email Technical Support Number. Call to get instant help, online assistance, guidance and Optus Email Technical Support for Optus email.
Want to recover your Optus email password: Do give it a read!!
Optus email services provides email facilities to its users. Optus email is used by the users for their personal as well as for business related works. On the other hand if the users want to recover their optus email password then they just need to follow certain steps. So, steps to recover optus email password are:
- First of all the users need to go to the official page of Optus email.
- Select on reset password option.
- A page will open and then in that page the users are needed to mention my account username or the log in email address of the users.
- Users then need to provide their mobile number that they have registered while getting their bill notification. This can be done by SMS or by using the 14 digit account number.
- Now select on the either options that are SMS my temporary password or email my temporary password so that the users can get the password.
- After choosing either options an email or an SMS will be sent to the users in which the temporary password will be there.
Therefore the users should follow the above mentioned steps to recover their Optus email password.