How to Change Your Sprint Password or Secret Question - My Sprint Account Help
Posted November 02, 2018
Change a Password or Secret Question on My Sprint Account
- Sign in to My Sprint Account.
- Click the Users tab at the top of the page.
- Select the user account to update.
- To change the user's password, in the Sprint Access section of the user page, click Edit in the password field.
To change the user's secret question, click Edit in the secret question field.
- On the next page, enter the user's current password, and then enter and confirm a new 8-16 character password. Click Save.
- On the next page, enter a new secret question and answer. Click Save. (Note: To save a new secret question you must first enter your user password as a form of authentication.)
- Note: Users can also change their Sprint password and secret question through the Settings tab in My Sprint Account by navigating to the Usernames, Passwords & PINs section of the page.